Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kansas City Teaser

There's rarely a good excuse for taking so long to write a new post, but if I tell you that I've been visiting family out of state does that count? I could probably get away with that one as long as I don't tell you that the place I stayed had 4 computers with internet access. Oops. :P

I'm going to keep this teaser short and sweet... a first for me!


Chris and I had an absolutely tremendous time with my family this past weekend. The response we received was beyond our deepest prayers. The blessings have been endless and I can't wait to share with you in person exactly what happened and what was said!


My oldest sister Heather received a really nice camera for Christmas last year and asked if she could take some photos of Chris and me. We went all over Kansas City and enjoyed the many locations. The only downside was that it was VERY windy that day, so I look a bit "wind blown" in my pictures. Oh well! She took hundreds of pictures of us, so it will take a while before she can get them uploaded. In the mean time, I have two pictures to tide you over! More to come, along with many more details about the trip!









"God reserves the very best for those who leave the choice to Him."

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, you guys are such a cute couple. Can't wait to hear more about the trip and see more picture,

    lots of hugs,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave it to Kel to look absolutely amazing when she is 'wind blown'!! And what a great job Heather did!

    I guess I can't call you a brat yet for the teaser...I call Nat one all the time, but she is official family and can't get mad at me ;0)...so, I will be nice and say I am totally looking forward to hearing all about the trip soon!

    xoxo, Veronica
    p.s. Let Cristobal know I love the new do'.

    ReplyDelete